Clerical Preparation Program ( CPP)
This program aims at preparing high school graduates to take up some administrative or clerical jobs in Qatar Petroleum or its subsidiaries.
The duration of the program is one year at the College of the North Atlantic, CAN- Q followed by practical training in one of the work locations.
· The applicant must be Qatari national.
· Not more than 26 years old.
· Holds a Secondary school certificate with an average not less than 60%.
· Pass the personal interview.
· Applicants must achieve a level of FL1060 on the College Of North Atlantic (Qatar), CNA-Q Academic English Placement Test.
· Medically fit.
The program is held in the following locations:
- The College of North Atlantic (Qatar), CAN-Q.
- Practical training in one of the work locations.
Applications are directly submitted to Qatar Petroleum Recruitment Department, TWT Ground Floor.
For enquiries contact: 40131287 / 40131143
Applications are submitted through : firstname.lastname@example.org