Fire Program (FP)
This program aims at preparing the new recruits to undertake technical firemen jobs in industrial installations in different Qatar Petroleum work locations.
The duration of the program is 18 months including theoretical and practical training in operational locations.
· The applicant must be Qatari national.
· Not more than 30 years old.
· Medically fit.
· Holds a High school certificate with a minimum overall score of 50% validated by Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
· Pass the aptitude test and personal interview.
· Pass Qatar Petroleum intake test.
· A score of English Level 1
· Availability of QP demand for the requested specialization.
· Re-instatement applications shall be considered for potential trainees only if approved by EPC
This training program is held in the following locations:
· The foundation English training is delivered at Qatar Petroleum training locations.
· The fire fighters Program is in Ras Laffan Emergency and Safety College.
· The practical training is delivered in any of the main operational locations.
Applications are directly submitted to Qatar Petroleum Recruitment Department, WTC eleventh Floor.
For enquiries contact:
Phone numbers: 40131293 / 40135366 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org