The Diploma Program (DP)
This program aims at preparing male and female applicants with basic skills to pursue career opportunities in the energy and industry section.
This program covers several technical and non-technical disciplines:
· Business Administration
- Accountancy and Finance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Network Design and Management/ System analysis and Database
- International Network
It is usually a two-year program qualifying a trainee to obtain a diploma from the CNA(Q) followed by a practical training in one of the operational locations.
· The applicant must be a male / female Qatari national.
· Not more than 21 years old.
· Medically fit.
· Holds a High school certificate with a minimum overall score of 65% validated by Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
· A valid IELTS score of 5.0 (All bands of the test should not be less than 4.5) or a score of FL1090 or Regular in the CNA -Q placement test or equivalent.
· Availability of QP demand for the requested specialization.
· Re-instatement applications shall be considered for potential trainees only if approved by EPC
This training program is delivered in the College Of North Atlantic(Qatar), CNA(Q).
Applications are directly submitted to Qatar Petroleum Recruitment Department, TWT Ground Floor.
For Enquiries Contact:
Phone number 40131293 / 40135366 or email: email@example.com