Technician Program (TP)
This program aims at preparing applicants to acquire the required professional skills to pursue technical career opportunities in the energy and industry sector.
The trainee is prepared to obtain TCP Certificate issued by the college of the North Atlantic Qatar (C N A-Q). It is a phased program based on Acquiring knowledge and skills at the college of the North Atlantic Qatar (C N A-Q) followed by practical training in the work locations
Upon completion of this program, graduates are recruited for the position of technician or operator in the industrial installations in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Process Operators.
It is approximately a two-year competency program at the college of the North Atlantic Qatar (C N A-Q) and work locations
· The applicant must be Qatari national.
· Not more than 30 years old.
· Holds a High school certificate with a minimum overall score of 50% validated by Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
· Applicants should pass the Oxford Online Placement Test (OOPT) and placed at Foundation 1.
· Meets Qatar Petroleum Entry Test criteria.
· Medically fit.
· Availability of QP demand for the requested specialization.
· Re-instatement applications shall be considered for potential trainees only if approved by EPC
The program is delivered in the following locations:
-The College Of North Atlantic (Qatar), CNA-Q.
- Practical training is delivered in one of the main operational locations of Qatar Petroleum or its subsidiaries site
Applications are directly submitted to Qatar Petroleum Recruitment Department, WTC eleventh Floor.
For enquiries contact:
Phone Numbers: 40131293 / 40135366 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org